Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Dawn, New Day, New Computer!

Just got my new computer and set it up as soon as it arrived.  I was super excited to begin writing, as I havent had a computer since November and I have a shit ton of handwritten notes that need to transform themselves into a story.  So far the only thing I haven't done with this thing yet is set up my Dragon software.  But I am already starting my new story so I can get it hopefully published and out there by October.  yes I know its a long shot but if anyone knows of a good publisher or place I can check out agents, I would greatly appreciate it! I will be updating this a lot, so feel free to check back often and leave comments or feedback for me.  I will also be posting snippets of my stories for people to comment on.  Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment