Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Credit Card Companies are Fuckin' Stupid

As you can tell from the headline, I am not too fond of my credit card company right now.  Just took out a debt consolidation loan recently.  One of the items on my list was my American Express card I have had for 12 years, and the credit limit was quite high.  I paid it off.  Got a new card in the mail because it was set to expire at the end of this month.  With the new card came a new credit limit - only instead of increasing it they dropped it by SIXTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS! Fuck! So after taking care of a bunch of things I have maxed out the card when I thought I still had another $1600 on it.  Boy was I ever pissed!
My dad thinks it is a blessing in disguise, saying that it maight be a good thing that the limit was lowered because that means I can't get back into the same hole I was in before.  I say I slightly agree, but I am still rather upset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment