Friday, July 1, 2011

Story Time!

So a couple weeks back my good friend Chris ( @hororwritindad) asked me why I hadn't written anything for his blog "Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children" ( horrorwritingdaddy.blogspot.com ) .  A good question. So I threw a story I had been kicking around into existence and sent it to him, Tamworth Grice ( @TamworthGrice , TamworthGrice.blogspot.com "Welcome to Griceland"), Alyn Day ( @Z0mbiegrl , alyndayofthedead.blogspot.com ) and Jason Darrick ( @fearinwords , jasondarrickfiw.blogspot.com ) and they seemed to like it.  You can find the story here, and feel free to leave comments either here or on his page.  I would love to hear what you think!  Good, bad or indifferent I am open to whatever.  Just want to thank everyone who has already commented either here or on twitter.  You can reach me there too, my username is @PatrickRahall
Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment