Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What?

So I've been working on my re-imagining of Cycle of the Hunter, and I'm hoping to have it out by the end of the year, but I've been running into issues.  Like the other day for instance.  I'm writing, chilling with Miss von Nitemare and all of a sudden my cursor starts backtracking through my entire book!  It was like I was holding the back arrow, but I wasn't.  Not so awesome.  By the time I was able to stop the goddam thing, Word had shut down and I was forced to restart my laptop.  Aaaaaaand....everything I had written was in the black abyss of nothingness.  Gone.  I still had what I had saved up to that point (which is awesome because I have lost everything before) but I was really on a roll and was getting quality work done.  Pissed me off.
PS
Please pick up a copy of Monsters in the Closet HERE
I am trying to save up for a wedding here!  It's 360 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment