Thursday, November 1, 2012

Smashwords...interesting...

So i just started a Smashwords account.  I guess that means I should get going as far as getting some goddam writing done.  I've been stagnating.  Of course, I haven't had time to even write anything here, and this really just requires me to spew/vent.  So what's been going on?  Well I have just been named Godfather to my friends' first born.  That's right - someone trusts ME enough to take care of their child in case the unthinkable should happen.  Guess I'm not all that bad, eh everyone that said I wouldn't amount to anything?

We had a hurricane and luckily for us it wasn't so bad.  We did lose power for a few hours, but nothing too terrible happened as a result.  None of our food spoiled and we were not forced to resort to cannibalism.  At least for the time being.

I just want to direct anyone who reads this to check out not only the folks who follow my blog but to check out the highly skilled OM Grey.  Her blog is here so do yourself a favor and go check it out.  She's incredibly talented and can wield words the way a surgeon wields a scalpel - with great skill and extreme precision.  Do it now!  And while you're at it, follow her on Twitter because she's full of the insight, poignancy and humor you would expect in such an awesome wordsmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment