Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Over and Over

So I'm torn.  I don't know if I should try and finish my re-write of Cycle of the Hunter or if I should shelve that for now and concentrate on my short stories and get to work on Monsters in the Closet Volume Two.  The issue is that I have been stagnating on Cycle.  Haven't written anything in a few months.  It's sad because for a while I was flying through it.  I know the story.  I know what I want to happen.  I also have the sequel ready to go.  My issue is getting the story out of my head and onto the computer so I can finally have it all out there and I can edit, re-write and get going on other stuff.  I HATE when I get stuck.  I love writing.  Thankfully I have the paranormal-association.com site that keeps me busy.  Seriously, if you like the stuff I've written, make sure you check out the other contributors, or if you would like to start a conversation/topic do so in the forum!  We welcome that stuff!  And if there is a topic that you would like to see me write on, please suggest it!  I am thinking of the following:

Hell's Gate at Bobby Mackey's
The Jersey Devil
Peter Stubbe - An actual account of a werewolf?
Porphyria - the disease that gave birth to the vampire legend

Please vote on what you think you would like most!

No comments:

Post a Comment