Saturday, January 12, 2013

Paranormal Activity!

So my first article went so well on Paranormal-Association.com that they asked me to do another!  I did, and it can be found here.  The first one is on the deeply disturbed Sarah Winchester's attempt to keep the spirits of the people killed by the guns that bear her name from haunting her by building the Winchester Mystery House.  As you can see from the picture it is massive.  It was built 24 hours a day, seven days a week for 38 years.  Non stop.


The second one is about haunted/possessed dolls on an island just outside Mexico City.  The dolls were said to keep evil spirits at bay...but some say it failed miserably.  Spend a night there, just don't expect the locals to be waiting with their boats to take you back until the sun comes up.

The hut built to house the nicest dolls.
Dolls hung from trees.


There will be more articles in the future.  I am already working on more!  If you enjoyed reading my articles, please check out my collection of short stories Monsters in the Closet available on Amazon Kindle and/or the paperback.  Both are available on Amazon.
Thank you and I look forward to adding more stuff for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment